AJA: C10DA Analog Video 1 x 6 Distribution Amplifier
- Compact 1 x 6 Analog Distribution Amplifier
- May be used to distribute tri-level sync when a syync signal is fed into the Video Input for HD workflows
- Low Cost
- 5 year warranty
AJA: Analog Video 1 x 6 Distribution Amplifier
The C10DA is a 1x6 Analog Distribution Amplifier with support for NTSC and PAL offering the ability to distribute multiple copies of the incoming signal or extend content of composite video with gain adjustment to compensate for long cable runs where needed.
The C10DA can also be used to DA Tri-Level sync in an HD facility when a sync signal is fed externally into the Video Input.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a universal power supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
AJA Quality - Guaranteed
All AJA Mini-Converters are covered by a 5 year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, ensuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
• 1 Analog, Differential, 1 x BNC
• 6 Analog, 6 x BNC
• 75 Ohms or nonterminated
• 0 – 6 MHz +/- 0.1dB
• -3dB, -2dB, -1dB, 0dB, +1dB, +2dB, or +3dB, +/- 0.3dB
• 0.15%, not load dependent
• 0.1 degree, not load dependent
• < 0.1%
• < 0.1dB 1 to 6 loads
Max Common Mode Signal
• > 35dB to 6 MHz all inputs and outputs
Size (w x d x h)
• 5.8" x 3.1" x 1.0" (147mm x 79mm x 25mm)
• 0.8 lb (0.3 kg)
• 5VDC Regulated, 2 Watts, power supply required, included with purchase