AJA: OG-UDC 3G-SDI up, down, cross-conversion, 2-Ch unbalanced audio output, DashBoard Support
Ships in 3-5 days
AJA: 3G-SDI up, down, cross-conversion, 2-Ch unbalanced audio output, DashBoard Support.
OG-UDC is an openGear 10-bit broadcast quality up, down, cross-converter that bridges HD and SD video resolutions. The OG-UDC provides 3G-SDI input and output, HDMI output and two 3-pin terminal block connectors for analog audio Outputs. Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-3-FR 2RU frame, new DashBoard Software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
Download DashBoard Software
Dashboard software offers quick and convenient configuration and control of openGear cards on macOS, Windows and Linux.
For the latest DashBoard software downloads for your platform of choice, please visit:
AJA hardware conversion technology
AJA's powerful hardware conversion technology ensures the highest image quality for your productions. Key conversion features include:
- SD/HD up/down-conversion
- SD/SD aspect ratio conversion
- HD/HD cross-conversion (720p/1080i)
- Up/down/cross-conversion with both the input and converted formats on SD/HD SDI outputs (both synchronized)
OG-UDC can up or down-convert between SD, HD, and 3G HD (1080p50/60), and cross-convert between HD formats including 3G HD.
The openGear standard ensures that AJA cards will be compatible with other openGear products from certified openGear partners. With a growing list of products, openGear is the future of rackframe products.
The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards).
The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure.
A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication. Optional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards.
AJA Quality Guaranteed
All AJA products are covered by a five year warranty and AJA's advanced replacement policy. If a replacement is necessary, AJA will ship a new unit immediately without the need to send the original unit back first, insuring you are up and running again as quickly as possible.
Information on the complete line of AJA Rackframes and cards are now available in the Mini-Matrix mobile app on iOS. AJA product are extensive and this app helps you find the right converter for any situation, wherever you are.
Individual products have links back to the main AJA website for more details and you can email product information directly from the app. The free AJA Mini-Matrix app for iPad® and iPhone® is available now in the Apple iTunes® Store.
- (2K) 2048 x 1080p
- (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF
- (HD) 1920 x 1080p
- (HD) 1920 x 1080PsF
- (HD) 1920 x 1080i
- (HD) 1280 x 720p
- (SD) 720 x 625i
- (SD) 720 x 576i
- (SD) 720 x 480i
Video Input Digital
- 1x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/372/424
- (2K) 2048 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (2K) 2048 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1920 x 1080p 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1920 x 1080PsF 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30
- (HD) 1920 x 1080i 50, 59.94, 60
- (HD) 1280 x 720p 50, 59.94, 60
- (SD) 720 x 576i 50, 59.94, 60
Video Output Digital
- 1x 3G-SDI BNC, SMPTE-259/292/372/424
- (HD) 1080p 23.98 (for 23.98 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 24 (for 24 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 25 (for 50 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 29.97 (for 59.94 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 30 (for 60 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 50 (for 50 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 59.94 (for 23.98, 59.94 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080p 60 (for 24, 30 or 60 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080PsF 23.98 (for 23.98 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080PsF 24 (for 24 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080PsF 25 (for 50 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080PsF 29.97 (for 59.94 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080Psf 30 (for 30 or 60 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080i 59.94 (for 23.98, or 59.94 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080i 60 (for 24, 30, or 60 video inputs)
- (HD) 1080i 50 (for 25 or 50 video inputs)
- (HD) 720p 50 (for 50 video inputs)
- (HD) 720p 59.94 (for 23.98, 59.94 video inputs)
- (HD) 720p 60 (for 24, 30, or 60 video inputs)
- (SD) 625i 50 (for 25 or 50 fps video inputs).
- (SD) 525i 59.94 (for 23.98 or 59.94 video inputs)
- Supported reference video inputs include:
- 1080i tri-level sync
- 1080p tri-level sync
- 720p tri-level sync
- 625i Color Black
- 525i Color Black
- 75 ohm terminating
- 10-bit HDMI v1.4a
- 16-Channel embedded SDI audio input
- 16-Channel embedded SDI audio output
- 8-Channel HDMI audio output
- Balanced analog audio outputs, 2x 3-Pin terminal blocks connectors
- External DIP switch
- openGear DashBoard network control software via Windows, macOS or Linux
Size (w x d x h)
- openGear standard form factor, front slot and rear card. Two slots required for each card.
- 0.5 lb (0.3 kg)
- openGear frame compatible, 3.0 watts max per card
- Safe Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 C (32 to 104 F)
- Safe Storage Temperature (Power OFF): -40 to 60 C (-40 to 140 F)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10-90% noncondensing
- Operating Altitude: <3,000 meters (<10,000 feet)