AJA: Single Channel SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio IP Decoder to SDI 1.4b (HD) with hitless switching
Ships in 3-5 days
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Supports HD up to 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Rugged, fanless design
- 2x 10 GigESFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for "hitless switching) with status light
- 1x 1 GigERJ45 socket for control LAN with status light
- 2x 3G-SDI Outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded SDI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output
- 1x BNC Reference In
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
AJA: Single Channel SMPTE ST 2110 Video and Audio IP Decoder to SDI 1.4b (HD) with hitless switching.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides monitoring of HD SMPTE ST 2110 signals across 10 GigE to two 3G-SDI ouputs.
It receives SMPTE 2110 over 10 GigE connectivity, formats the data for output over 3G-SDI, and the associated audio from the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and embedded into the 3G-SDI signal and also output on an analog RCA interface.
The IPR-10G2-SDI features 2x 10 GbE SFP+ cages allowing “hitless switching”, providing redundancy protection for critical distribution and monitoring applications.
The IPR-10G2-SDI also offers 1x Reference In via BNC. This makes it ideal for integrating into existing basebands environments such as master control, a truck, or an edit suite.
IPR-10G2-SDI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on SDI devices. Providing two SFP+ cases for protection with "hitless switching". Its rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
Monitor ST 2110 Video and Audio from anywhere on the Network.
The IPR-10G2-SDI is a SMPTE ST 2110 to SDI Mini-Converter suited for point-of-use applications including source monitoring and 3G-SDI output to compatible devices. With two 3G-SDI outputs with mirrored source video, you can drive a display and connect to 3G-SDI simultaneously.
With 3G/1.5G-SDI routers often at capacity while facilities await their transition to IP, there is a huge benefit in being able to send video sources from a feed, camera, router or edit bay via IP and provide SDI monitoring at the destination while feeding your video and audio further into a 3G-SDI chain.
The AJA IPR-10G2-SDI receives SMPTE ST 2110 IP video and audio, then formats the data for output over 3G-SDI.
The audio associated with the video stream is extracted, synchronized, and then embedded into the SDI interface as well as output on an analog RCA interface.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides two SDI outputs from SMPTE ST 2110 video and audio over IP compatible devices. Combine your IPR-10G2-SDI units with AJA KONA IP (I/O card for use in desktop workstations) to instantly create a real-world ST 2110 workflow for video over IP production and monitoring.
IPR-10G2-SDI provides two key methods for control. The Control LAN Ethernet port enables control of the Mini-Converter from web browsers on any platform and REST clients. The mini-USB connector facilitates quick and simple initial network configuration, and firmware updates.
- 1x RJ-45 (IEC 60603-7) for 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet (IEEE 802.3-2012)
- HTTP/1.1 (RFCs 7230, 7231, 7232, 7233, 7234, 7235)
- Web and REST clients supported
- 1x USB 2.0 Mini-B (IEC 62680-1) connector
- AJA eMini-Setup of network parameters