Anton Bauer: HyTRON 140
This high power NiMH battery system is ideally suited to the power demands of today's high definition equipment and on-camera lighting systems. In lower power applications, it can provide power for many hours without limits or travel restrictions. The HyTRON 100/140 also offer an excellent counterbalance to offset the weight of a lens.
With the transition to HD cameras, the HyTRON 140 typically provides up to four hours of run-time with a single battery.
- High power NiMH battery system
- Provides up to four hours of run-time
- Ideally suited for use with high definition equipment and on-camera lighting systems
- Voltage: 14.4 volts
- Watt hour rating: 140 WH
- Wattage: 140 w/h
- Camera interface: Gold Mount
- Size: 12.06 x 7.37 x 13.84 cm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride