CamRade wetSuit for Outside Broadcast Studio
Ships in 3-5 days
- 1 wetSuit OB Studio
- 1 Waterproof storage pouch with zipper
The camRade wetSuit OB Studio is a very strong rain cover designed to withstand the elements for use on a wide range of outside broadcasting cameras.
The discrete light grey fabric with soft lining minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain during operation and helps the camera not to stand out in a crowd. The cover is perfect for use during music and sports events, both indoor and outdoor.
The cover reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via openings and vents. The monitor and controls are protected by vinyl windows for easy view and the hand controls are fully accessible. The one-piece wetsuit closes around the lens with elastic bands for a good seal with the camera.
This item is supplied in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storage and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for a wide range of outside broadcasting cameras with 5 or 7” VF / Block-lens and hand controls
- Tailor-made of water-resistant near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Easy access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers