CamRade wetSuit for Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II
Ships in 3-5 days
- 1 x wetSuit PXW-FS7 Mark II
- 1 x Waterproof storage pouch with zipper
The camRade wetSuit PXW-FS7 Mark II is a black soft flexible waterproof rain cover that protects your camera against the elements. It also covers the viewfinder monitor, microphone and other accessories.
The rain cover is designed specifically for the Sony PXWFS7 camera. The near silent fabric minimalizes unwanted sound effects caused by wind and rain and reduces the chance of the camera overheating by allowing hot air to escape via the breathing material which the cover is made of.
The wetSuit has clear vinyl windows for visibility when adjusting the menu, audio input select level and other controls. The viewfinder monitor is completely closed off by the fabric and vinyl window, so no water will come into the suit during use. The suit also covers the lens, Ergonomic Handgrip and offers room for the XDCA FS7 extension on the back of the camera.
This item will be delivered to you in a waterproof pouch with zipper, which you can use for storing and transportation of the cover when not in active use.
- Form-fitted for the Sony PWX-FS7 Mark II camera
- Tailor-made of waterproof near silent fabric
- Protection against bad weather conditions
- Full access to the controls, ports, memory cards, display, zoom and battery compartment
- Strong Easy-on-Easy-off construction with hook and loop fasteners and YKK® zippers
- Extra coverage for viewfinder, lens, Ergonomic Handgrip and XDCA-FS7
- Handmade in France, Europe