CYP 10x10 Pro HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix with Audio Matricing and AVLC
6 In Stock
£7,805.54 (ex VAT)
£9,366.65 (inc VAT)
- HDR 18Gbps Bandwidth (with AVLC Compression)
- 4K Support
- Long Range (up to 100m)
- PoE Receivers
- IR Passback
- Audio Zone Support
The PUV-1082-PRO is designed for the Professional AV Installer based on the hugely successful PUV-1082-4K22. The Matrix supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K UHD 10/12-bit HDR & Dolby Vision, HDCP 2.2, HDMI2.0) and multi-channel digital audio from 10 HDMI sources to 8 HDBaseT outputs and 2 independent HDMI2.0 outputs (18Gbps). Despite the 10.2Gbps limitation of HDBaseT™ technology, this groundbreaking product enables data rates of up to 18Gbps to be transmitted using AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology. The transmitter enables 4KUHD sources up-to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) as well as 10/12 bit sources with HDR (Including Dolby Vision) to be extended to a compatible receiver. The result is a perfect 4K 6G visually lossless image delivered to the display screen.
The PUV-1082-PRO supports independent video output scaling on all of the HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. This is particularly useful when transmitting a 4KHDR image from the matrix to a standard 1080p HD display within an AV setup.
This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
The PUV-1082-PRO incorporates an independent audio matrix with 14 audio outputs and 10 audio inputs. These outputs and inputs can also be used for de-embedding HDMI audio to the audio outputs and embedding audio to the HDBaseT and HDMI outputs. The audio CAT connections, along with compatible bi-directional audio modules (PU-305BD-RX & PU-305BDA-RX) allow integration with remote sources and remote audio zones. In addition, volume, mute, treble, bass and audio lip-sink correction control are available on all direct audio outputs. Optical Audio Return (OAR) Technology allows the optical input on the PUV-1830RX-AVLC receiver to be routed back to the audio matrix.
LAN connectivity provides a 100BaseT network for smart TV's or games consoles in every zone. The matrix has a built-in pattern generator which can be used to verify the video signal on any of its 10 output ports. The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to compatible receivers.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports RS232 pass-through to the receivers. The PUV-1082-PRO is designed to be used with PUV-1830RX-AVLC or PUV-1810RX-AVLC receivers that utilise the PoH and LAN capabilities of the matrix.
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes ten HDMI sources to ten displays using eight HDBaseT outputs and two independent HDMI outputs
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video input
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 100 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 70 Metres
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports audio matrix functionality enabling full audio management of the system including HDBaseT audio zone selection, and fully independent audio only zones
- Supports Digital to Analogue Conversion (DAC) and Analogue to Digital Conversion (ADC) for audio integration
- Supports on-board audio over CAT inputs and outputs for transmission up to 150m
- Supports Volume, Mute, Treble, Bass, and Audio delay for lip-sync on direct audio outputs
- Optical Audio Return (OAR)
- Advanced internal and external EDID management with 4 sets of configurable EDID settings
- Internal test pattern generation for self-testing and sink device testing. (Internal test patterns up to and including 4K signals)
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- 2U rack mounted design
|Inputs||10x HDMI [10x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
8x RCA [4x Configurable Analogue audio Stereo (L/R)]
2x Toslink [2x Configurable Digital Optical audio DTS / Dolby Digital / 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital Plus]
2x RCA [2x Configurable Digital Coax audio DTS / Dolby Digital / 2 Channel LPCM / Dolby Digital Plus]
2x RJ45 [2x Digital Audio Propriety Data]
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Receiver]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control / LAN Serving]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
|Outputs||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT AVLC HDMI & Propriety Data]|
2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
8x RCA [4x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
2x RJ45 [2x Digital Audio Propriety Data]
11x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [11x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||438mm [W] x 316mm [D] x 88mm [H]|