CYP 2x8 HDMI HD BaseT Switch with Audio De-Embedding
- HDMI over HDMI & CAT5e/6/7 with PoE and Ethernet Transmitter
- 1 × IR Receiver
- 1 × IR Blaster
- 1 × Remote Control
- 24V DC Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
- Operation Manual
PU-2H8HBTE-AD 2 x 8 HDBaseT™ Switch with Audio De-Embedding
The PU-2H8HBTE HDBaseT switch has two HDMI inputs and eight HDBaseT outputs, plus a single HDMI output. This device allows the user to select either HDMI source for distribution to all screens simultaneously. Each HDBaseT output supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, plus 4K Ultra High Definition, and 1920x1200@60Hz), multi-channel audio, single LAN serving, and control via 2-way IR, RS-232 or Web GUI/Telnet IP over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m). The HDMI output supports the same video resolutions and high definition audio via certified HDMI cables up to 15m.
For additional flexibility, the PU-2H4HBTE is provided with Audio De-Embedding functionality allowing easy audio integration into a wider AV system or direct connection to an AVR. Audio outputs are via a single Optical connection or an Analogue Stereo output (2x RCA).
The HDBaseT outputs are designed to be used with any compatible HDBaseT Receiver as follows: PU-507RX / PU-507RX-2H / PU-507RX-SCD / PU-507WPRX / PU-1109RX. These Receivers support Power over Cable (PoC) function so do not require a separate PSU for power.
Use the LAN serving capabilities of this switch to add internet connectivity to every HDBaseT output zone. In addition, this switch also features IP control allowing users to access and control the matrix remotely and also allow additional options for integration of third-party control systems such as Control 4.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- High Definition Audio supported : Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Supports 1080p distances up to 100 meters through CAT5e/6 cables
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and Web GUI/Telnet IP for control
- HDBaseT outputs support Power over Cable (PoC) with compatible receiver units
- Supports LAN serving to all connected HDBaseT zones
- Supports 3D signals and 4K Ultra High Definition
- Supports 4K/2K & 4K UHD - CAT5e/6 = 70m & CAT6a/7 = 100m
|Inputs||2x HDMI [2x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
|Dimensions||440mm [W] x 280mm [D] x 50mm [H]|