CYP 4x4 4K HDMI HDBaseT LITE Matrix Kit
Ships in 3-5 days
- 1× 4x 6 Matrix system
- 4× PUV-1210PL-RX receivers
- 1×24V DC Power Adaptor
- 4×IR Blaster
- 4×IR Extender
- 2×Racked Ear
- 1×Remote Control (CR-163)
- 1×UK Power Cord
- 1×Europe Power Cord
- 1×Operation Manual
PUV-44XPL-4K22-KIT 4 x 6 HDMI HDBaseT™ LITE Matrix with 2x HDMI outputs & Audio De-embedding (4K, HDCP2.2, PoH, 60m) inc. 4x PUV-1210PL-RX Receivers
??The PUV-44XPL-4K22-KIT is a HDMI/HDBaseT LITE Matrix which supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2) and multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT LITE outputs and 2 HDMI outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m, whilst the HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 10m. Both the HD BaseT and the HDMI outputs are assigned separately, so this is a tru 4x6 matrix. This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This matrix also features audio breakout whereby de-embedded analogue L/R audio outputs are provided for each of the HDBaseT zones (A to D). The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to the supplied PUV-1210PL-RX receivers which also support 2-way IR and RS-232 pass-through.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems.
|Dimensions||316mm [W] x 438mm [D] x 96mm [H]|
- HDMI, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes four HDMI sources to six displays using four HDBaseT LITE outputs and two mirrored HDMI outputs
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 60m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports breakout of L/R analogue audio for each HDBaseT Zones (Outputs A to D).
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- Compact 1U rack mount design
- Supplied with 4x PUV-1210PL-RX receivers