CYP: InX-HDMI 4 Port HDMI Input Card for the MODX-1616 - 4KHDR (Dolby Vision), 18Gbps (6G) ...
4 In Stock
£468.33 (ex VAT)
£562.00 (inc VAT)
INX-HDMI 4-Port HDMI 4KUHD HDR 18Gbps Input Module with Analogue Audio Input, HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2
Part of the brand new CYP Modular Matrix series the INX-HDMI is designed to be integrated with the MODX-1616 Modular Matrix. Featuring 4 x HDMI input ports capable of delivering 4KUHD HDR signals to any one of the available HDMI or HDBaseT output ports without compromise. 4K UHD video sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources with HDR are fully supported. All ports support up to 7.1 channel LPCM digital audio as well as Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats.
In addition to 4K UHD video transmission, the INX-HDMI features 4 x 3.5mm Stereo Audio Inputs for the transmission of audio independently to any of the desired output cards. The INX-HDMI interface also supports HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2 and 4 x IR outputs.
- Supports UHD resolutions up to 3840×2160@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 4K HDR at 24Hz (4:4:4) and 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) with up to 12- bit color
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports pass-through of audio formats including LPCM 2.0/5.1/7.1, Bitstream, and HD BitstreamOutput cards have an integrated scaling function which supports upscale to 4K@60Hz and downscale to 1080p@60Hz if required by the connected display
- HDCP 1.x and 2.2 compliant
- Input and output card slots support 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD with HDR signals
- 4 x 3.5mm Analogue Stereo Audio Inputs
- 4 x IR Outputs
|Inputs||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack Stereo(L/R)]
4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [4x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||346mm [W] x 198mm [D] x 29mm [H]|