CYP: OutX-2100-AVLC 4 Port HDBaseT 2.0 Output Transmitter Card for the MODX-1616 - 4KHDR (Dolby V...
10+ In Stock
£1,951.39 (ex VAT)
£2,341.66 (inc VAT)
OUTX-2100-AVLC 4 Port 100m HDBaseT™ 2.0 HDR Output Card with AVLC (4K HDR, HDMI 2.0 HDCP2.2, PoH, LAN)
Part of the brand new CYP Modular Matrix series the OUTX-2100-AVLC is designed to be integrated with the MODX-1616 Modular Matrix. Featuring 4 x HDBaseT™ outputs capable of delivering video resolutions up to 4K UHD including 10/12-bit HDR & Dolby Vision, to be received along with HD audio, 2-Way IR, RS-232, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and LAN from a distance of 100m. HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology provides advanced signal management ensuring reliable results in the most demanding of installation environments. All audio, video, control, and power are received simultaneously over a single CAT6a/7 cable.
Despite the 10.2Gbps limitation of HDBaseT™ technology, this groundbreaking product enables data rates of up to 18Gbps to be transmitted using AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology. The transmitter card enables 4KUHD sources up-to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit) as well as 10/12 bit sources with HDR (Including Dolby Vision) to be transmitted to a PUV-2100RX-AVLC. The result is a perfect 6G 4K visually lossless image delivered to the display.
In addition to 4K UHD video transmission, the OUTX-2100-AVLC features 4 x 3.5mm Stereo audio outputs for the transmission of audio independently delivered by the MODX-1616's Input cards. The OUTX-2100-AVLC interface also features 4 x IR Inputs for added system control.
- 4 x HDBaseT Output Ports
- 4 x 3.5mm Analogue Audio Outputs
- HDBaseT™ 2.0 Technology
- HDBaseT 5-Play™ convergence: High-Definition video and audio, 100BaseT Ethernet, PoH (Power over HDBaseT) and control (Bi-Directional IR & RS-232 pass through)
- Supports up-to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K @50/60Hz 4:4:4 8-bit) video tranmission
- AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression)
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Supports output resolutions up to 4K @50/60Hz (4:4:4 8-bit)
- Supports Deep Colour input and output up to 12-bit
- 4K 3G Timings and 1080p up-to 100 Metres, 4K 6G Timings upto 70 Metres
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports 3D signals
- 4 x IR Inputs
|Outputs||4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT AVLC HDMI & Propriety Data]|
4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [4x Infra Red Receiver]
4x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [4x Stereo(L/R)]
|Dimensions||346mm [W] x 198mm [D] x 29mm [H]|