CYP: PUV-44XPL-4K22-KIT 4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ LITE 4K Matrix Kit
- 1× 4x 6 Matrix system
- 4× PUV-1210PL-RX receivers
- 1×24V DC Power Adaptor
- 4×IR Blaster
- 4×IR Extender
- 2×Racked Ear
- 1×Remote Control (CR-163)
- 1×UK Power Cord
- 1×Europe Power Cord
- 1×Operation Manual
PUV-44XPL-4K22-KIT 4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ LITE Matrix with 2x Mirrored HDMI outputs & Audio De-embedding (4K, HDCP2.2, PoH, 60m) inc. 4x PUV-1210PL-RX Receivers
The PUV-44XPL-4K22-KIT is a HDMI/HDBaseT LITE Matrix which supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2) and multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 HDBaseT LITE outputs and 2 mirrored HDMI outputs. HDBaseT outputs allow transmission via a single CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 60m, whilst the mirrored HDMI outputs support cable lengths of up to 10m. This matrix supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D video content.
This matrix also features audio breakout whereby de-embedded analogue L/R audio outputs are provided for each of the HDBaseT zones (A to D). The Power over HDBaseT (PoH) function provides power to the supplied PUV-1210PL-RX receivers which also support 2-way IR and RS-232 pass-through.
Control is via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems.
|Dimensions||316mm [W] x 438mm [D] x 96mm [H]|
- HDMI, HDCP1.4 and HDCP2.2 compliant
- Routes four HDMI sources to six displays using four HDBaseT LITE outputs and two mirrored HDMI outputs
- Supported HDBaseT resolutions: VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 35m via CAT5e/6 and 60m via CAT6a/7
- Supports pass-through of HD audio formats: LPCM 2/5.1/7.1CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports breakout of L/R analogue audio for each HDBaseT Zones (Outputs A to D).
- Control is via RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- Compact 1U rack mount design
- Supplied with 4x PUV-1210PL-RX receivers