CYP: USB Digital Audio Converter (192KHz/24-bit)
AU-D6-192 USB Digital Audio Converter (192KHz/24-bit)
The USB Digital Audio Converter is specially designed to take the audio output from a USB Audio Class 2.0 source such as a Laptop or PC and convert it to high quality 2 channel linear PCM optical digital output (TOSLink) for use with an external amplifier or active speakers with a optical digital input. It utilises a superior USB Audio processor (xMos U8A) with a maximum sampling rate up to 192kHz/24-bit providing an improved frequency response for better audio reproduction. Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X compatible.
- Convert USB Audio Class 2.0 from a Laptop/PC to HD audio and output to an amplifier or active speakers.
- Superior USB audio processor (XMOS U8A) supports up to 192kHz/24-bits sample rates.
- Superior optical module supports up to 192kHz for high resolution digital audio output.
- Supports 2-Channel LPCM: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.2kHz / 96kHz / 176.4kHz / 192kHz
- Simple operation and compact design for use on-the-go or at home
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 & 64-bit) drivers provided
- Compatible with Mac OS X version 10.6.4 or better (USB Audio Class 2.0 is natively supported – no driver required)
- No external power required
|Inputs||1x USB Type B [1x USB (2.0) Audio]|
|Outputs||1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]|
|Dimensions||25mm [W] x 49mm [D] x 22mm [H]|