Datavideo: Prompter Hood & Cradle for Smart Phone, TP-100B
Ships in 3-5 days
- 1 x Prompter Hood with built in cradle
- 1 x 60/40 Glass sheet
- 1 x Glass removal tool
- 1 x Hood Starter ring 94mm to 77mm (Fitted)
- 1 x Stepping ring 77mm to 72mm
- 1 x Stepping ring 77mm to 55mm
- 1 x Stepping ring 77mm to 52mm
- 1 x Hood Starter ring 94mm to 43mm
- 1 x Stepping ring 43mm to 43mm
- 1 x Stepping ring 43mm to 40.5mm
- 1 x Stepping ring 43mm to 37mm
- 1 x Stepping ring 43mm to 30.5mm
Datavideo: TP-100BB Smart Phone Teleprompter
Why struggle with expensive re-takes, camera talent drifting off script or a presenters loss of eye contact with the viewing audience?
The Datavideo Smart Phone Prompter Kit, TP-100, is designed to help you overcome
these problems by converting a smart phone (not supplied) into a low cost and effective prompter. Perfect for self shoot projects, video blogging or corporate video podcasts.
The Datavideo Prompter Kit for Smart Phone allows it to be used both on location and in a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily loaded into the smart phone software from email and scrolled at a set automatic rate or controlled by a user with the wired remote for a more natural result.
A number of clear fonts, colours andtext sizes are available making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
DV Prompter software now also available on the Google Android platform.
Note: Not compatible with iPhone 6
- Simple software and wired remote (remote not included) allow users to produce professional results at low cost
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject
- Strong and rigid camera hood fi xes securely to a wide variety of camcorder lens threads
- Supplied Hood and stepping rings allow compatibility with a wide range of existing cameras
- Quick and simple set up assembly requires no special tooling
- Smart phone cradle in the prompter hood adapts to grip various sizes of device
- Three metre long wired remote control (remote not included) is perfect for self shoot projects
- Add break marks to jump between logical points should the running order of the production be changed or a short need retaking