Gefen: 4K 600 MHz HDMI Extender over one SC-terminated Fiber
Ships in 3-5 days
The Gefen EXT-UHD600-1SC is a compact and high-performance solution for extending uncompressed, full-bandwidth HDMI 2.0 audio/video with HDR, up to 200 meters (660 feet), over a single strand of SC-terminated 50/125 µm OM3 or better multi-mode fiber-optic cable. It supports 18.2 Gbps of bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS Clock frequency, the highest specified under the HDMI 2.0 standard. Full bandwidth support allows the Gefen extender to accommodate resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 up to 60 Hz 4:4:4), and 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) along with HDR (High Dynamic Range). HDCP 2.2 and the legacy HDCP 1.4 are both supported. The EXT-UHD600-1SC also supports 1080p Full HD, WUXGA (1920 x 1200), 3DTV, and Deep Color (up to 1080p resolution). Highest performance multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats, such as Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are passed through to the HDMI outputs. There is full electrical isolation between the Sender and the Receiver, meeting the stringent safety and EMC requirements for critical applications. This extender can be powered from sources and displays featuring powered USB ports, or by using external power supplies. The Sender and Receiver are plug-and-play, and work without any set-up. Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away. Their sturdy metal enclosures help provide further immunity against Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) and radiated noise (RFI). Applications include medical imaging, military and industrial command and control rooms, flight simulators, digital signage, gaming, and wherever 4K full-bandwidth uncompressed video or end-to-end electrical isolation are essential.
- Supports 18.2 Gbps bandwidth and 600 MHz TMDS clock
- Extension up to 200m (660 feet) over one SC-terminated multi-mode OM3 or better (50/125um) fiber-optic cable
- Supports resolutions up to 4K Cinema-DCI (4096 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4), 4K Ultra HD (3860 x 2160 up to 60 Hz, 4:4:4) with HDR, 1080p Full HD, and WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) 10-bit Deep Color at 4K 60 Hz 4:2:0 and 4K 24 Hz 4:4:4
- Supports 12-bit Deep Color at 1080p Full HD (60 Hz 4:4:4)
- 3DTV pass-through
- Lip Sync pass-through
- Supports uncompressed LPCM digital audio up to 7.1 channels
- Supports up to 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports the use of DVI sources and DVI displays up to 1080p Full HD and WUXGA (1920x1200), with Gefen CAB-DVI2HDMI-LCK DVI-to-HDMI cables (not included)
- Sturdy metal construction of the enclosures help provide immunity against
- Electro-Magnetic Interference (EMI) and radiated noise (RFI).
- Plug & Play – no configuration or set-up required for most applications
- Compact enclosures are easy to install and can be hidden away
* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.