Gefen: DVI Fiber Optic (Pig Tails)
£887.96 (ex VAT)
£1,065.55 (inc VAT)
Pigtail module DVI extension using a single-strand multimode fiber optic cable with HDCP support.The DVI fiber optic pigtail module extender with HDCP support extends DVI up to 1000 feet (300 meters) using single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2) SC-terminated fiber optic cable to a supporting display at 1920 x1200 WUXGA resolution. Optical signal transmission provides galvanic isolation and immunity to electromagnetic interference compared to similar copper based extension modules.
The pigtail design of the Sender and Receiver modules relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels. Their compact design makes them ideal for fitting neatly behind equipment for a clean installation, making it a great way to easily extend DVI.
How It WorksThe Sender pigtail end plugs into the DVI source. The Receiver pigtail end plugs into the display. Connect a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2) SC-terminated fiber optic cable from the Sender module to the Receiver module and a vibrant Hi-Def picture will appear on your display.
Note: The Sender module does not need to be externally powered unless the source does not supply enough power through the DVI connector.
- (1) DVI Fiber Optic Modular Extender with HDCP (Sender Pigtail) (EXT-DVI-CP-FM10S)
- (1) DVI Fiber Optic Modular Extender with HDCP (Receiver Pigtail) (EXT-DVI-CP-FM10R)
- (1) 5V DC Power Supply (EXT-PS52AIP-1.3)
- (1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DVI-CP-FM10)
- Extends DVI up to 1000 feet (300 meters) using a single-strand 50/125µm multimode (OM2) SC-terminated fiber optic cable
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)
- Fiber optic transmission eliminates electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Pigtail design relieves stress and clutter on the source and display connector panels
- DDC bidirectional support
- HDCP pass-through
- Compact Sender and Receiver modules provide a clean, easy installation
- FCC and CE compliant for EMI/RFI emission
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Video Input Connector (Sender): (1) DVI-D, 19-pin, male
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) DVI-D, 19-pin, male
- Link Connector (Sender/Receiver): (1) Type SC fiber (50 /125μm)
- Power Supply (Receiver): 5V DC
- Power Supply (Sender): 5V DC (not needed for most applications)
- Power Consumption (Receiver): 1.5W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 80%
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 1.54" x 0.63" x 11.49" (39.11mm x 16mm x 291.84mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb. (0.45 kg)