Cancellations and Returns Policy
Business to Business Transactions
Business to Business transactions are not covered by Consumer Contracts Regulations, and will be dealt with on a case by case basis. A re-stocking fee of 25% will normally be charged to cover discounting to sell items as 'B-stock' where items have been used/opened, administration costs, testing, and re-packaging where necessary.
1. If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
(b) where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with clause 2 below.
2. You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason within seven working days after delivery for a refund of the value of the goods or for exchange (shipping is non-refundable). When making a cancellation or return, you are obliged to return the goods to RCB Logic. The cost of returning goods to RCB Logic shall be borne by you.
3. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required (minus shipping costs).
4. The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 3 will not apply in the following circumstances: -
- In the event that the product has been used or damaged
- Where the packaging has been damaged or is incomplete
- To any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
- Where the goods were purchased for business use
- Any consumable items, CDs, DVDs, storage media or software if the seal on the wrapping has been broken
- Special Order items
The provisions of this clause 4 do not affect your statutory rights.