Gefen EXT-UHD600-41 Ultra HD 4x1 HDMI Switcher w/HDR
In The Box
- 1 x Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x1 Switcher for HDMI w/ HDR
- 1 x 5V Power Supply w US/EU/UK/AU plugs
- 1 x IR Extender Module (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN)
- 1 x Hand-held IR Remote
- 2 x Surface Mounting L-Brackets
- 4 x M3 6 mm Machine screws for mounting the L-Brackets to unit
- 2 x 6-32 5 mm Machine screws for mounting the unit to Gefen EXT-RACK-1U-GRY (available separately)
- 4 x Self-Adhesive Rubber Feet
- 1 x Quick-Start Guide
Ultra HD 600 MHz 4x1 Switcher for HDMI w/ HDCP 2.2 & HDR 4K 60 Hz, 4:4:4
Designing systems capable of distributing 4K Ultra High Definition media requires support for the content of today, and headroom for the content of tomorrow. The Gefen EXT-UHD600-41 Switcher routes signal from up to four 4K sources to a single 4K display or video zone. The switcher features a low profile, compact, and surface-mountable enclosure that can fit in tight places. It also accommodates Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series 4x1 switcher takes HDMI 2.0 to its highest specification of 4K 60 Hz at 4:4:4 chroma subsampling, along with HDR (High Dynamic Range) support. They go beyond the requirements of typical 4K systems, delivering stunning Ultra HD and DCI/Cinema picture up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 frames per second without subsampling color. This ensures that the scene shown on the display is every bit as brilliant as the picture that the camera captured. HDR lets every subtle nuanced gradation of each pixel play out across the screen in immersive clarity. Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series creates a seamless bridge between the digital media of yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Supporting the digital rights management standard for Ultra High Definition content, HDCP 2.2, as well as the legacy HDCP 1.4, Gefen's Ultra HD 600MHz Series of products can handle the signal routing needs for both existing and new digital AV components in commercial AV systems.
The Ultra HD 600MHz Series supports stereo and multichannel digital audio including 7.1 channels of LPCM as well as the highest performance HBR (High Bit Rate) digital audio formats such as Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, and DTS-HD Master.
These splitters have been specifically designed to support multiple layers of cascading for flawless performance in large video distribution and signage applications, supporting up to hundreds of displays.
Gefens Ultra HD 600MHz Series was designed to work with Gefens Syner-G™ software suite. EDID and HDCP management, status monitoring, and firmware updates can be done in minutes using the Gefen Syner-G software.
* Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Length: - 12.2 (Inches)
- Width: - 6.1 (Inches)
- Height: - 4.2 (Inches)
- Weight: - 2.1 (Lbs)
- Unit of Measure: - Each
- UPC: - 888814689303
- Maximum Pixel Clock: - 600 MHz
- HDMI Input Connectors: - (4) Type A 19-pin female, locking
- HDMI Output Connector: - (1) Type A 19-pin female, locking
- HDMI Output pin 18 current capability at 5V: - 500 mA
- RS-232 serial port: - (1) DB-9, female
- Ethernet (IP Control) Port: - (1) RJ-45
- IR Sensor: - (1), located on front panel
- IR In/Ext Port: - (1) 3.5mm mini-stereo jack
- IR Extender type: - EXT-RMT-EXTIRN
- Power Indicator: - (1) LED, blue
Input Indicators: - (4) LEDs, green/amber(1) LED, green
- Input Selector Switch: - (1) tact-type
- Reset Switch: - (1) recessed tact-type
- DC Power Connector: - (1) Locking type
- Power Supply: - 5V DC
- Power Consumption: - 7W
- Operating Temperature: - +32 to +122 °F (0 to +50 °C)
- Operating Humidity: - 5% to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -4 to +185 °F (-20 to +85 °C)
- Storage Humidity: - 0% to 95% RH, non-condensing
- MTBF: - 300000 hours
- Dimensions (W x H x D, without connectors or feet): - 8.4” x 1“ x 3.7” (213mm x 25mm x 93mm)
- Net Weight: - 0.75 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Shipping Weight: - 2.2 lbs (1 kg